WHO WE HIRE
At Caring Pharmacy, we strive to provide a friendly, positive and rewarding workplace for our team members.
We’re always looking for people who are energetic, team-oriented and caring for the community in contributing to the great success and continual growth of our business. If these sounds like you, come and join our growing and diverse team to fulfil your career advancement
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods to outlets.
• Keeping stock control system up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
• Organizing the day-to-day warehouse operations and ensure work quality and environmental objectives are met
• Leading, motivating and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to maximize optimal team productivity
• Responding to and dealing with internal customer communication and enquiries
• Candidate with Diploma/Degree in Business Studies or other field
• Preferably 2-3 years of warehouse working experience
• Experience in operating ERP & WMS systems would be an added advantage
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, meticulous and good interpersonal skill
• Mon to Sat; willing to work shifts and overtimes - 8.30am-6.30pm/10.30am-8.30pm
• Language : Mandarin, Bahasa and English
Job Responsibilities:Provide general healthcare advice and supply prescription and non-prescription medication to the public.
Assists Branch Manager in managing pharmacy operations according to agreed standards and procedures in order to ensure the agreed profitability and turnover targets are achieved.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board and qualified for Licenses A
- Pleasant personality with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to interact well with all levels of people and management
- Enthusiastic, proactive, passionate in pharmacy profession and have genuine interest in community pharmacy practices
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Candidate with no retail experience are also encourage to apply as training will be provided
- Assist the Branch Manager to achieve sales goals
- Support the Pharmacist dispensing of medicines, filling of prescriptions in cares
- Establish customer loyalty through delivery of good customer service standard
- Responsible in ensuring the availability of medicines in the pharmacy at all times
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to the Sales Assistants on general products knowledge
- Assist in other operational duties
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and courteous
- Pleasant personality, self motivated and target driven
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Job Responsibilities:Helping customers in identifying and purchasing required products to ensure that excellent customer service is demonstrated at all times.
- 18 years of age and above
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Friendly, courteous and self motivated
- Full time and part time positions are available
- Able to commit in retail working hours including weekends and public holidays