Blackmores Prosperity 888 Spend & Win Contest
Wed, 24 January 2018
Contest Terms and Conditions
Organizer & Eligibility
1. The Blackmores/Caring Prosperity 888 Spend & Win [“Contest”] contest is organized by Blackmores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd & Caring Pharmacy [‘Organizer’] and is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above that owns a valid MyKad as of 16 Dec 2017 [Participant”].
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of SMS, facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
3. This Contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 16 Jan 2018 and will end on 23:59:59, 25 Feb 2018 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest
Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 25 Feb 2018 will be void.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
4. To enter this Contest, participants are required to purchase a minimum of RM250 of any Blackmores products at any Caring Pharmacy outlet.
5. Participants may enter the contest via the method as explained below :
How to participate?
• Step 1: Purchase a minimum RM250 of any Blackmores products in a single printed receipt.
• Step 2: Snap a photo of the receipt.
• Step 3: Whatsapp the receipt photo, <name>, <MyKad number> and send to 018-3788049.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
• The top spenders will be selected as the potential prize winner with a maximum of 38 winners
• Prizes are as below:
- Total 3 winners x RM888 Angpao each
- Total 5 winners x RM388 Angpao each
- Total 10 winners x RM188 Angpao each
- Total 20 winners x RM88 Angpao each•
Participants can purchase and enter the contest unlimited times. However, each receipt will only be counted as 1 entry. Only original receipt is accepted. No photocopy is allowed.
- Prize winners are required to provide their IC number, phone number, name, date and the amount of purchase according to the submitted receipts during a phone veri?cation prior or during the prize redemption. Failure to do so will result in the Participant losing his/her eligibility and claim.
• The risks of redeeming prizes are in the hands of the prize winners. All relevant costs and expenses to redeem one’s prizes and the prize’s product warranty from the manufacturer/supplier are borne by the winners themselves.
• The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are ?nal, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
• Winners will be noti?ed by the Organizer.
• The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
• Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. In the event that a winner did not receive any notices, the noti?cations on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a suf?cient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
• The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and also the delivery process of the prizes.
• The Organizer, and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
- any mistakes, errors or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
- lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
- this term and condition is regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
- any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
• The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of purchase.
• The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
• Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organizer and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economical losses and others.
• The acceptance of contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
• By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
• The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
• The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
• The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data, and requires all third party data processors to comply to the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.