CARiNG Pharmacy Retail Management Sdn Bhd (CPRM) values your privacy and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data.
A. Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data will be/is being collected, used and/or processed by CPRM for amongst others, the following purposes;-
1. for registration of a user account with CPRM
2. to send you promotional materials, advertisement for marketing purposes;
3. for administrative purposes;
4. to be used for internal record keeping.
This personal data is obtained when you register yourself in the CARiNG regular card form as a CARiNG member. Your personal data will not be released to third parties without your consent.
B. Nature of Personal Data
Examples of personal data that CPRM may collect directly from you:-
1. name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
2. race, ethnic origin, nationality;
3. contact information including address, email address and phone number;
4. marital status
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:-
1. CPRM will not be able to provide you with updates in relation to CPRM services and promotions;
2. CPRM will not be able to provide you with any notice, services in which you have requested.
C. Disclosing Your Personal Data
CPRM will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorise CPRM to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
1. any person to whom CPRM is required to so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
2. any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of CPRM;
3. CPRM's business partners in relation to providing you with CPRM products and services;
4. government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators as required by law;
5. CPRM's appointed service providers in relation to CPRM's loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemption and services.|
D. Retention of Personal Data
CPRM will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 1 hereinabove.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to, your personal data.
F. Access and Correction to Your Personal Data
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to CPRM and in this respect, you may;-
1. check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
2. request for correction of any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date.
3. request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to CPRM.
4. request CPRM to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
5. request CPRM to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data;
6. inform CPRM on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to CPRM subject to any applicable restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
G. Your Obligation Regarding Your Personal Data
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to CPRM about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting CPRM.
H. Your Consent
In enjoying benefits of CPRM’s services, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change time to time unless and until you inform CPRM to the contrary.
I. Contact Information
If you have queries or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at 03-77821988 from Monday to Friday (9.00am-5.30pm, excluding public holidays) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be excluded from our database and have the posting of updates to you terminated, please email us at email@example.com.