- Do not eat at least 8 to 10 hours prior to the blood test. However, water may be freely taken to avoid dehydration effects on blood sugar and cholesterol test in the programme.
- Hypertension medicine can be taken prior to your visit.
- Urine samples will be collected on the day of examination. For female applicants only: please postpone your medical examination during your menstruation.
- Please wear clothing allowing access to upper arm.
- The laboratory report will be reviewed by LifeCare in-house doctor.
- Laboratory report will be ready within 5 days.
- Laboratory report interpretation will be done by LifeCare staff with minimum of 5 confirmed customers turn up.
- Otherwise, the laboratory report will be delivered to you if minimum number of customers turn up is not met and will notify pharmacist in charge.
- If customers wish for report interpretation, they can come to LifeCare for Doctor’s Consultation for free.