Healthy living boosts circulation and improves complexion by feeding the skin cells with rejuvenating oxygen and nutrients, while working to remove toxins and waste products.
- Healthy eating: Lower carbohydrates intake, eat fiber-rich foods like whole grains, vegetables and fruit and add healthy fats in diet (e.g. coconut oil or olive oil).
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water. Lower caffeine and alcohol intake.
- Exercise: Get 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise a day, five days a week.
- Sleep: Get seven to eight hours of shut-eye per night.
- Managing stress: Try medication, yoga or breathing exercises.