Skin Supplements: Collagen vs Stem Cells vs Sheep Placenta vs Deer Placenta
There are various types of supplements known for its anti-aging abilities available at your local pharmacy in Malaysia. A few interesting examples are collagen, stem cells, sheep placenta and deer placenta. This table may help you to identify the similarities and differences between these products.
As a disclaimer, there is limited clinical data available to compare these supplements. The references cited in this article are mainly from product-specific information available online. Do also speak to your pharmacist for further advice.
- Product information. Nano Collagen. (Web accessed July 2018). Web link: www.nanojapanshop.com/hyaluroncollagen
- Product information. OMX collagen. (Web accessed July 2018). Web link: www.omx.co.jp/en/products/cat/19
- Product information. Quaqruple Stem Cells (Celllabs). (Web accessed July 2018). Web link: www.celllabs2u.com/categories/Quadruple-Stem-Cells/41
- Product information. OPAL GS (Celllabs). (Web accessed July 2018). Web link: www.celllabs2u.com/categories/OPAL-GS-15-000mg/61
- Product information. Deer Placenta (Celllabs). (Web accessed July 2018). Web link: www.celllabs2u.com/categories/Deer-Placenta/22