- Prepares and maintains GL monthly journal entries with supporting documentations that providing a clear audit trail
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis
- Perform monthly sales, cash, credit card and bank reconciliations accurately and timely
- Inter-company General Ledger reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Assets register – purchase, disposal and write off
- Timely monthly closing of accounts
- Attend to auditors or tax agent queries in relation to audit related documents
- Liaise and follow up with Bank Officer in relation to banking matters
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least two years working experience in the related field.
- Has a good sense of responsibility and able to work under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Familiar with computerized accounting system will be an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate values as a team player and adapt to changes