A dietitian is a trained health professional who specializes in food and nutrition based on medical problems.
- Provide professional nutritional counselling to the customers, especially (but not limited to) those with NCD such as people with diabetes and weight issues (ad-hoc and/or on an appointment basis), nutritional supplement use.
- Support on the store’s daily operations duties (sales goals, inventory and customer service) and activities (CHAD etc) and all aspects of the store is running smoothly at all times.
- Assists customers to maintain a healthy lifestyle by giving them advice based on the assessment of their body composition, blood parameters and blood pressure.
- Addressing nutritional issues and educating customers on healthy eating habits based on their health status, via daily routine and/or health campaigns.
- Assist in the recommendation of supplements and nutritional products.
- Assist in dispensing medicines, filling customers’ prescriptions in pharmaceutical care under supervision.
- Support store in the absence of pharmacists and other management duties.
- Provide coaching, job training to supervisors and floor staff on nutritional products knowledge.
- Involve in your own store activities such as health campaigns, CHAD, Thank You Day and others.
- Drive store for achieving sales target.
- Establish customer loyalty through the delivery of good customer service standards.
- Support in store recruitment activities
- Conduct orientation at the store for new staff
- Degree in Dietitian and/or Nutrition
- Sales driven with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to commit retail working hours including weekends and public holidays
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
*Multiple Store Hiring – Kuala Lumpur, Selangor Areas