Provide general healthcare advice and supply prescription and non-presctiption medication to the public.
Assist Branch Manager in managing pharmacy operations according to agreed standards and procedures in order to ensure the agreed profitablity and turnover targets are achieved.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board and qualified for Licenses A
- Pleasant personality with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to interact well with all levels of people and management
- Enthusiastic, proactive, passionate in pharmacy profession and have genuine interest in community pharmacy practices
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Candidate with no retail experience are also encourage to apply as training will be provided