Georgetown Pharmacy – A Member of Caring Pharmacy Group
Provide general healthcare advice and supply prescription and non-prescription medication to the public. Assists Branch Manager in managing pharmacy operations according to agreed standards and procedures in order to ensure the agreed profitability and turnover targets are achieved.
- Provide general healthcare advices and supply prescription and non-prescription medications to all customers.
- Managing pharmacy operations according to our agreed standards and procedures in order to ensure the agreed profitability and turnover targets are achieved.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board and qualified for Licenses A
- Pleasant personality with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to interact well with all levels of people and management
- Enthusiastic, proactive, passionate in pharmacy profession and have genuine interest in community pharmacy practices.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Candidate with no retail experience are also encourage to apply as training will be provided
INTERVIEW – For immediate interview arrangement, please contact:
Address: 43 & 45, Jalan Pandak Mayah 5, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah
Tel: 014-8353258/ 012-4283999 (Ms Ong)